Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Songs of the nightlife"

It's been 12 hours since I've had my wisdom teeth extracted, and HOT DAMN I feel good. Nothing beats being told that you're handlin shit, especially pain, "like a 'G". So now I sit, after watching two movies, Milk and In the Electric Mist, listening to Luke Vibert and BJ Cole's "Stop the Panic" CD, maxin relaxin or coolin or shootin some b-ball outside of school when a couple of guys said WE'RE UP TO NO GOOD! I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said CODY... stop

So how are things with you? Dandy? Did you get that thing removed? How's the Aunt...you know,...the one with the ...thing. Oh, your lips called, they NEED CARMEX!!

No this isn't a pain-medication induced writing. I've actually used less than prescribed today =8-0~


So, these are some things that are awesome, and/or matter:
bein' chill

rockin' out (while juggling)


and the more or less uninhabited parts of the world



And, for some extra happy reading material, read stories published by peacecorps volunteers http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=learn.whatlike.ownwords

No comments: