Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Dawn

Holy Shit I can't wait for this weekend.
I can't sleep because I'm too excited about tomorrow's Halloween Show at Club6ix in SF! Music and Drink and Dance from 9pm-3am wwwooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
The show includes about 8 djs, including Mochipet and a new one called ANA SIA that I immediately fell in love with and can't wait to hear her jam tomorrow night. All the while some pretty awesome art is being showcased as well.

Time...you are my enemy...
so I'll just assault my senses with more sound waves...
I will be deaf soon

I'll try to squeeze in a few hours of sleep on Saturday morning, and then I'm going to put on the garb of the UNDEAD, douse myself in fake blood, and see about a Day Of The Dead party in Natomas.
And THEN...
WORK WORK WORK...it is coming and I'm very excited. A month or a little less working on traps for the field season, and then find a good job as a temp. until April or May.
I've enjoyed all this time off very much, and have definitely used it for several things...but I am very much looking forward to getting some steady income again and being able to make plans for trips, balancing it with my spring semester at Sac City, building up a savings, and moving the fuck out of my house and taking another step toward independence.

1 comment:

Michael G. Starkey said...

Beardcore! w00t w00t! Beards represent! (I have decided that shaving is not fun anymore)

Hope you enjoyed the show buddy, and Derek's par-tay. Give him a big high five for me, no reason, just because life is good...